- (i) the Site;
- (ii) the App;
- (iii) e-mail, text or other electronic messages between you and the Site;
- (iv) interactions with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services; and
- (v) any other sources made available on our Site from time to time.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect many different types of information about you and other Users of our Site, including information:
- which you may be personally identified by, including, but not limited to: name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, geographic location, and other information which you gave permission for us to collect via the Site or other social media platform integration (collectively, “Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including, but not limited to: Site usage, pages viewed, domain name; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect the previously mentioned information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us by, including, but not limited to, registering/creating an account, using the Site, filling out forms, User Content, etc.;
- automatically as you use the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. etc.;
- from third parties, including, but not limited to social media platforms.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you use our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about, including, but not limited to:
- your equipment, browsing actions and patterns;
- details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site;
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type; and/or
- User Content.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data but may include Personal Information which we may maintain or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Such a data collection procedure helps us to improve our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company.
We may collect personal Information automatically and we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (User Content). Your User Content are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other Users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We periodically collect pictures when the camera is in use in order to detect and classify the objects within, as well as to use as training data for our machine learning models to improve their accuracy. Pictures retained as training data are dissociated with your user account and treated with the same degree of security as the other information we store.
We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to provide our services with sufficient accuracy. We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide you with use of the Site and then we delete location data tied to your PII. We may, at our sole discretion, maintain de-identified location data and NPII for a longer period of time in order to analyze aggregate trends and metrics. We may also, at our sole discretion, share location information with third parties for advertising, research, and analytic purposes.
Messages and User Content
We collect information when you post any User Content on the Site. We may retain any messages you send to us, or any User Content. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site and to communicate with you. You can control your receipt of email and text alerts by changing your setting or by opting-out of Service-related emails.
Third-party use of Automatically Collected Information
Use and Sharing of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Site and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to improve the quality of the products and services we provide;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site;
- to comply with any lawful request by public authorities;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may aggregate data and share it without restriction. This data, when shared on an aggregated basis, does not include any personally identifiable information. In addition, we may disclose information when we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, including any investigations, subpoenas and other legal processes, and/or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who is violating the law or that may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other Users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sentryware LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Sentryware LLC about our Site’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sentryware LLC, our customers or others; and/or
- otherwise with your consent.
You may request to be completely removed from our database by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Children Under the Age of 13
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information using advanced security measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.